After the IT revolution, we are on the brink of an imminent healthcare revolution with emerging areas of research in genomic medicine, stem cell research, novel vaccines, dependable diagnostics, targeted drug delivery and so on. Hence, Sri Balaji Educational and Charitable Public Trust, Puducherry has geared up to be in the band wagon of pioneers in all these inter-disciplinary research areas by establishing CIDRF as a world-class research center soliciting collaborations globally. This infrastructure is unique in our country owing to its conception, organization and the ambience. This facility has been approved by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India as a recognized research center.
“PRIDE” is the acronym for the thrust areas of research of CIDRF
- CAReTs – DBT sponsored animal research facility in CIDRF
- PGx testing services launched by CIDRF: The Hindu
- புதுச்சேரியில் மரபணு பரிசோதனை சேவை துவக்கம் – Dinamalar
- CIDRF Scientist files a patent application (14-October 2017)!
- CIDRF Principal Scientist is awarded the visiting fellowship at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore (04-October 2017)!
- CIDRF invites applications for UG/PG Dissertation projects
Follow us on Facebook!