- Mariappan V, Adikari S, Shanmugam L, Easow JM, Pillai AB. Expression dynamics of vascular endothelial markers: endoglin and syndecan-1 in predicting dengue disease outcome. Translational research: the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine: S1931-5244.
- Daisy Precilla S, Kuduvalli SS, Thirugnanasambandhar Sivasubramanian A. Disentangling the therapeutic tactics in GBM: From bench to bedside and beyond. Cell Biology International. 2021 Jan; 45(1):18-53.
- Daisy PS, Shreyas KS, Anitha TS. Will CRISPR-Cas9 Have Cards to Play Against Cancer? An Update on its Applications. Molecular Biotechnology. 2021 Jan 1:1-6.
- Arunachalam JP, UR A, Verma K, Rajendran R, Chidambaram S. SARS-CoV-2: The Road Less Traveled—From the Respiratory Mucosa to the Brain. ACS omega. 2021 Mar 3; 6(10):7068-72.
- Daisy PS, Anitha TS. Can artificial intelligence overtake human intelligence on the bumpy road towards glioma therapy?. Medical Oncology. 2021 May; 38(5):1-1.
- Mansingh DP, Pradhan S, Biswas D, Barathidasan R, Vasanthi HR. Palliative role of aqueous ginger extract on N-Nitroso-N-Methylurea-Induced gastric cancer. Nutrition and cancer. 2020 Jan 2;72(1):157-69.
- Ponne S, Kumar CR, Boopathy R. Verapamil attenuates scopolamine induced cognitive deficits by averting oxidative stress and mitochondrial injury–A potential therapeutic agent for Alzheimer’s Disease. Metabolic brain disease. 2020 Mar;35(3):503-15.
- Pillai AB, Cherupanakkal C, Immanuel J, Saravanan E, Kumar VE, Akshayavardhini A, Kadhiravan T, Rajendiran S. Expression Pattern of Selected Toll-like Receptors (TLR’s) in the PBMC’s of Severe and Non-severe Dengue Cases. Immunological investigations. 2020 May;49(4):443-52.
- Sekar V, Mani S, Malarvizhi R, Barathidasan R, Vasanthi HR. Positive interaction of mangiferin with selected oral hypoglycemic drugs: a therapeutic strategy to alleviate diabetic nephropathy in experimental rats. Molecular Biology Reports. 2020 Jun; 47:4465-75.
- Visnuvinayagam S, Dash BB, Barathidasan R, Mayilkumar K, Selvaraju G. Anatomopathological and molecular studies of Mareks disease virus in India. Braz J Vet Pathol. 2019;12(2):33-40.
- Sridharan P, Vinothkumar G, Pratheesh P, Babu KS. Biomimetic potential of cerium oxide nanoparticles in modulating the metabolic gene signature in GBM-derived cell lines. Journal of Materials Science. 2020 Sep; 55:11622-36.
- Kumar R, Jayaraman M, Ramadas K, Chandrasekaran A. Insight into the structural and functional analysis of the impact of missense mutation on cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase. Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling. 2020 Nov 1; 100:107708.
- Mariappan V, Rani Manoharan A, Balakrishna Pillai A. Dynamics of Transferrin 2 (Tsf2) Expression in Various Developmental Stages of Culex quinquefasciatus. J Basic Clin Appl Health Sci 2020; 3(4):148–153.
- Kumar R, Chandrasekaran A, Kukreti R, Subramanian B. Identification of the Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms and their Frequency Present in the Targeted Region of POR Gene in South Indian Population. J Basic Clin Appl Health Sci 2020; 3 (4):158-163.
- Bhardwaj A, Muthu R, Soundravally R, Pillai AB, Bammigatti C, Kadhiravan T. Circulating Secretory Phospholipase A2 Activity following Snakebites and Its Relationship with Envenomation Status and Progression of Local Swelling. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2020 Dec 14:tpmd201065.
- Mariappan V, S.R. Rao, Balakrishna Pillai A. Angiotensin‐converting enzyme 2: A protective factor in regulating disease virulence of SARS‐COV‐2. IUBMB life. 2020 Dec; 72(12):2533-45.
- Biswas I, Kuduvalli SS, Vignesh M, Mangaiyarkarasi N, Anitha TS. Insights into Molecular Mediators of Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Glioblastoma Multiforme. J Basic Clin Appl Health Sci 2020; 3(4):137–143.
- Barathidasan R, Vanathy K, Venkatesh K, Sharmila FM, Dhodapkar R. Epidemiological and molecular investigation of a hepatitis A outbreak in Tamil Nadu, Southern India. The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries. 2020 Dec 31; 14(12):1475-9.
- Arumugam R, Srinadhu ES, Subramanian B, Nallani S. β-PVDF based electrospun nanofibers–A promising material for developing cardiac patches. Medical hypotheses. 2019 Jan 1;122:31-4.
Anbazhagan A, Sridharan P, Pratheesh P. Validation of suitable housekeeping genes for 3T3-L1 derived adipocytes cultured in obesity mimicking conditions and RAW 264.7 macrophage cells lines in hypoxic and normoxic conditions. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology. 2019 Jan 1;17:620-7.
Sundaresh A, Oliveira J, Chinnadurai RK, Rajkumar RP, Hani L, Krishnamoorthy R, Leboyer M, Negi VS, Tamouza R. IL6/IL6R genetic diversity and plasma IL6 levels in bipolar disorder: An Indo-French study. Heliyon. 2019 Jan 1;5(1):e01124.
Arumugam R, Subramanyam V, Chinnadurai RK, Srinadhu ES, Subramanian B, Nallani S. Development of novel mechanically stable porous nanocomposite (PVDF-PMMA/HAp/TiO2) film scaffold with nanowhiskers surface morphology for bone repair applications. Materials Letters. 2019 Feb 1;236:694-6.
Usha NS, Anand SJV, Mangaiyarkarasi R. Preliminary phytochemical screening and GC-MS analysis of Cladophora glomerata: green marine algae. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol 2019;8:732-7.
Anitha TS, Srikanth K, Suganya S, Muthukumar S. A comparative clinical study on the generation of nitrosative stress in cataractous lenses of smokers and non-smoker tobacco patients. European journal of ophthalmology. 2019 Mar;29(2):178-82.
Manoharan A, Kumar AS, Sreedevi A, Sathishkannan AD, Gaddam BK. HLA-B* 5701 and HLA-B* 5801 in an Indian patient with anti-epileptics induced cutaneous adverse drug reactions. European journal of clinical pharmacology. 2019 Apr;75(4):599-601.
Chandrasekaran T, Thyagarajan A, Santhakumari PG, Pillai AK, Krishnan UM. Larvicidal Activity of Essential Oil From Vitex Negundo and Vitex Trifolia on Dengue Vector Mosquito Aedes Aegypti. Revista da Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical. 2019 Jul 29;52:e20180459.
Rajasimhan NV, Jayaraman S, Ali DJ, Subramanian B. Evaluation of cytotoxicity levels of poly vinyl ether silicone, polyether, and poly vinyl siloxane impression materials: An in vitro study. The Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society. 2019 Oct 1;19(4):332.
Pillai AB, Muthuraman KR, Mariappan V, Belur SS, Lokesh S, Rajendiran S. Oxidative stress response in the pathogenesis of dengue virus virulence, disease prognosis and therapeutics: an update. Archives of virology. 2019 Dec;164(12):2895-908.
Samadanam DM, Muthuraman KR, Mariappan V, Kadhiravan T, Parameswaran N, Agieshkumar BP, Rajendiran S. Altered Platelet Fatty Acids in Dengue Cases by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Analysis. Intervirology. 2019 Jul 29;62(2):57-64.
Pradeep J, Stephen S, Sangeetha B, Antony PX, Amsaveni S, Pooja P. Application of immunofluorescence assay and nested polymerase chain reaction for query fever diagnosis in animal handlers of Puducherry, South India, and phylogenetic analysis based on IS1111 repetitive gene element. Veterinary world. 2019 Nov;12(11):1769.
- Anbazhagan A, Sridharan P, Pratheesh P. Validation of suitable housekeeping genes for 3T3-L1 derived adipocytes cultured in obesity mimicking conditions and RAW 264.7 macrophage cells lines in hypoxic and normoxic conditions. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology. 2019;17:620-7.
- Sudha D, Ganapathy A, Mohan P, Mannan AU, Krishna S, Neriyanuri S, Swaminathan M, Rishi P, Chidambaram S, Arunachalam JP. Clinical and genetic analysis of Indian patients with NDP-related retinopathies. International Ophthalmology. 2018;38(3):1251-60.
- Subastri A, Suyavaran A, Preedia Babu E, Nithyananthan S, Barathidasan R, et al. Troxerutin with copper generates oxidative stress in cancer cells: Its possible chemotherapeutic mechanism against hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 2018;233(3):1775-1790.
- Chinnadurai RK, Saravanaraman P, Boopathy R. The significance of aryl acylamidase activity of acetylcholinesterase in osteoblast differentiation and mineralization. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 2018;440(1-2):199-208.
- Pramodhini S, Anitha TS, Umadevi S. Comparative analytic study of exotoxin A gene production among ESBL and non-ESBL producing clinical isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. IOSR-Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. 2018;17(2):41-46.
- Borah D, Nainamalai S, Gopalakrishnan S, Rout J, Alharbi NS, Alharbi SA, Nooruddin.T. Biolubricant potential of exopolysaccharides from the cyanobacterium Cyanothece epiphytica. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2018;102(8):3635-3647.
- Anitha TS, Akshayavardhani A, Suganya S, Muthukumar S. MicroRNAs Reconceived: A novel promising biomarker for diagnostic and therapeutic prospects. SBV Journal of Basic, Clinical and Applied Health Science. 2018, 2(1): 4-11.
- Rakesh Sharma M, Balanehru Subramanian, Krishnan Subramanian. Isolation and characterization of aerobic gut microbiome of psoriatic arthritic and psoriasis patients. SBV Journal of Basic, Clinical and Applied Health Science. 2018;2(1): 20-24.
- Adithan C, Gupta YK, Dinesh Kumar B. Pharmacology Research in India during 2012- 2017. Proceedings of the Indian National Science Academy. 2018;84(1):1.
- Sudha D, Neriyanuri S, Sachidanandam R, Natarajan SN, Gandra M, Tharigopala A, Sivashanmugam M, Alameen M, Vetrivel U, Gopal L, Khetan V, Raman R, Sen P, Chidambaram S, Arunachalam JP. Understanding variable disease severity in X-linked retinoschisis: Does RS1 secretory mechanism determine disease severity? PloS one. 2018;13(5):0198086
- Ravirajan M, Anandh SJV, Mary BL, Janardhanan J, Unni V, Shenoy RP. Public health surveillance of infections and behavioral risk factors like poor sanitation in a changing Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2018;7(15):1901-1904.
- Kumar VE, Cherupanakkal C, Catherine M, Kadhiravan T, Parameswaran N, Rajendiran S, Pillai AB. Endogenous gene selection for relative quantification PCR and IL6 transcript levels in the PBMC’s of severe and non-severe dengue cases. BMC Research Notes. 2018;11(1):550.
- Anitha TS, Srikanth K, Suganya S. Muthukumar S. A comparative clinical study on the generation of nitrosative stress in cataractous lenses of smoker and non-smoker tobacco patients. European Journal of Ophthalmology. 2018; 1:1120672118785101:1-5.
- Meenambal R, Poojar P, Geethanath S, Anitha TS, Kannan S. Lanthanide phosphate (LnPO(4) ) rods as bio-probes: A systematic investigation on structural, optical, magnetic, and biological characteristics. Journal of Biomedical Material Research Part B Applied Biomaterials. 2018; Sep 28.
- Tomo S, Mohan S, Ramachandrappa VS, Samadanam DM, Suresh S, Pillai AB, et al. Dynamic modulation of DC-SIGN and FcΥR2A receptors expression on platelets in dengue. PLoS One. 2018;13(11):e0206346
- Cleetus C, Daisy M, Krishnaraj, Amrit, Agieshkumar.B, Soundravally. Lipid Peroxidation, DNA damage and apoptosis in Dengue Fever. IUBMB Life. 2018;70(11):1133-1143.
- Mangaiyarkarasi N, Nadimuthu N, Adithan C. Purification and Characterization of haemagglutinins (lectins) from the marine red alga Acanthophora spicifera (Vahl) Boergesen’ Journal of Algological studies. 2018;
- Schweizerbart’scheVerlagsbuchhandlung, Stuttgart, Germany DOI: 10.1127/algol_stud/2018/0305 (Online)
- Adithan C, Gupta YK, Kumar BD. Pharmacology Research in India during 2012-2017. Proceedings of the Indian National Science Academy. 2018 Apr 2;84(1):1.
- Adithan C, Gupta YK, Kumar BD. Pharmacology Research in India during 2012-2017. Proceedings of the Indian National Science Academy. 2018;84(1):1.
- Cleetus C, Vijayakumar R, Kadhiravan T, Narayanan P, Parija SC, Agieshkumar B Pillai, Soundravally R. Differential expression of NADPH oxidase- 2 (Nox- 2) and nuclear factor erythroid 2- related factor 2 (Nrf2) transcripts in peripheral blood mononuclear cells isolated from dengue patients. Virus Disease.2017;28(1):54-60.
- Cleetus C, Vijayakumar R, Kadhiravan T, Narayanan P, Parija SC, Agieshkumar B Pillai, Soundravally R. A study on gene expression profile of endogenous antioxidant enzymes: CAT, MnSOD and GPx in dengue patients. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry: 2017; 32(4): 437-445.
- Balakrishna Pillai A, Nagarajan U, Mitra A, Krishnan U, Rajendran S, Hoti SL, Mishra RK. RNA interference in mosquito: understanding immune responses, double-stranded RNA delivery systems and potential applications in vector control. Insect Molecular Biology. 2017;26(2):127-139.
- SS SG, Pillai AB, Ramachandrappa VS, Kadhiravan T, Dhodapkar R, Kah J, Rajendiran S. Increased serum levels of macrophage activation marker sCD163 in Dengue patients. Journal of Clinical Virology. 2017;86:62-7.
- Priyadharsini R, Umamaheswaran G, Raja TR, Kumar AA, Subraja K, Dkhar SA, Satheesh S, Adithan C, Shewade DG. Frequency of single nucleotide platelet receptor gene polymorphism (P2Y12-i744T> C) in coronary artery disease patients among Tamilian population. Journal of community genetics. 2017;8(2):127-32.
- Ramkumar VS, Pugazhendhi A, Prakash S, Ahila NK, Vinoj G, et al., Synthesis of platinum nanoparticles using seaweed Padina gymnospora and their catalytic activity as PVP/PtNPs nanocomposite towards biological applications. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2017;92:479-90.
- Sudha D, Kohansal-Nodehi M, Kovuri P, Manda SS, Neriyanuri S, Gopal L, Bhende P, Chidambaram S, Arunachalam JP. Proteomic profiling of human intraschisis cavity fluid. Clin Proteomics. 2017;14(1):13.
- Adithan C, Adkoli BV. Enrichment of MBBS curriculum with research component: Road to professional. Ann. SBV 2017;6(1):21-3.
- Pradeep J, Stephen S, Pooja P, Akshayavardhini A, Sangeetha B, Antony PX. Coxiellosis in domestic livestock of Puducherry and Tamil Nadu: Detection of Coxiellaburnetii DNA by polymerase chain reaction in slaughtered ruminants. Veterinary World. 2017;10(6):667-671.
- Sivagurunathan S, Arunachalam JP, Chidambaram S. PIWI-like protein, HIWI2 is aberrantly expressed in retinoblastoma cells and affects cell-cycle potentially through OTX2. Cellular & molecular biology letters. 2017;22(1):17.
- Anitharaj V, Stephen S, Pradeep J, Pooja P, Preethi S. Validation of Geno-Sen’s scrub typhus real-time polymerase chain reaction kit by its comparison with a serological ELISA Test. Journal of global infectious diseases. 2017;9(3):108-112.
- Mangaiyarkarasi R, Nadimuthu NP. Influence of environment on haemagglutinin activity and protein content of selected seaweeds from Gulf of Mannar Biosphere Reserve, India. J Chem Biol Physic Sci. 2017;7(4):1184-9.
- Behera SK, Kishtapati CR, Gunaseelan V, Dubashi B, Chandrasekaran A, Selvarajan S. Chemotherapy induced adverse drug reactions in cancer patients in a tertiary care hospital in South India. Journal of Young Pharmacists. 2017;9(4):593-597.
- Sam Vijay Kumar J, Harikrishnan R, Silambarasi N, Seethesh Ghose, Balanehru S, Adithan C. Human colostrum is a rich source of cells with stem cell-like properties. Journal of Basic Clinical Applied Health Sciences. 2017;1(1): 24-31.
- Ganesan S, Sandhiya S, Reddy KC, Subrahmanyam DK, Adithan C. The Impact of the Educational Intervention on Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice of Pharmacovigilance toward Adverse Drug Reactions Reporting among Health-care Professionals in a Tertiary Care Hospital in South India. Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine. 2017;8(2):203–209.
- Chidambaram SB, Vijayan R, Sekar S, Mani S, Rajamani B, Ganapathy R. Simultaneous blockade of NMDA receptors and PARP-1 activity synergistically alleviate immunoexcitotoxicity and bioenergetics in 3-nitropropionic acid intoxicated mice: Evidence from memantine and 3-aminobenzamide interventions. European Journal of Pharmacology. 2017; 803:148–58.
- Subha L, Balakrishnan C, Natarajan S, Theetharappan M, Subramanian B, Neelakantan MA. Water soluble and efficient amino acid Schiff base receptor for reversible fluorescence turn-on detection of Zn 2+ ions: Quantum chemical calculations and detection of bacteria. SpectrochimicaActa Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. 2016;153:249-56.
- Jose M, Mathaiyan J, Kattimani S, Adithan S, Chandrasekaran A. Role of CYP2C19 gene polymorphism in acute alcohol withdrawal treatment with a loading dose of diazepam in a South Indian population. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2016;72:807-12.
- Adithan C, Subathra A.NAT2 gene polymorphism:covert drug interaction causing phenytoin toxicity. Indian Journal of Medical Research.2016;143(5):542-4.
- Ganesan S, Vikneswaran G, Reddy KC, Subrahmanyam DK, Adithan C. A Survey on Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Pharmacovigilance towards Adverse drug reactions reporting among Doctors and Nurses in a Tertiary Care Hospital in South India. Journal of Young Pharmacists. 2016;8(4):471-6.
- Chinnappan S, Shettikothanuru Ramachandrappa V, Tamilarasu K, Krishnan UM, Balakrishna Pillai AK, Rajendiran S. Inhibition of Platelet Aggregation by the Leaf Extract of Carica papaya During Dengue Infection: An In Vitro Study. Viral Immunology. 2016;29(3):164-8.
- Sam Vijay Kumar J. Life of a biological researcher. Current Science. 2016;110:1602.
- Aseervatham GS, Suryakala U, Douleth Nisha J, Sundaram S, Bose PC, Sivasudha T. Expression pattern of NMDA receptors reveals the antiepileptic potential of apigenin 8-C- glucoside and chlorogenic acid in pilocarpine-induced epileptic mice. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2016;82:54-64.
- Rajesh D, Muthukumar S, Saibaba G, Siva D, Akbarsha MA, Gulyz B, Padmanabhan P, Archunan G. Structural elucidation of estrus urinary lipocalin protein (EULP) and evaluating binding affinity of with pheromones using molecular docking and fluorescence study. Scientific Reports. 2016;6:35900.
- Saibaba G, Rajesh D, Muthukumar S, Sathiyanarayanan G, Padmanabhan P, Akbarsha MA et al. Proteomic analysis of human saliva: An approach to find the marker protein for ovulation. Reproductive Biology. 2016;16(4):287-94.
- Neelamegan R, Saka V, Tamilarasu K, Rajaram M, Selvarajan S, Chandrasekaran A. Clinical Utility of Fractional exhaled Nitric Oxide (FeNO) as a Biomarker to Predict Severity of Disease and Response to Inhaled Corticosteroid (ICS) in Asthma Patients. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016;10(12):FC01-FC06.
- Balanehru S, Adithan C. Multiple facets of a progressive research facility Central Inter-Disciplinary Research Facility (CIDRF). Annals of SBV. 2016; 5:6-9.
- Adithan C. Bringing Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine into clinical practice. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5:10-14.
- Agieshkumar B, Elanthriyan S. Genome editing tools and its potential applications in translational medicine–A brief overview. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5:15-19.
- Anitha TS. microRNA, A clinical diagnostic and prognostic biomarker. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5: 20-28.
- Benet Bosco Dhas D. Therapeutic epigenetics – a boon to the future. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5:29-32.
- Veni S, Srinivasan N. Osteoprotective effect of few Indian herbs: an update. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5: 42-50.
- Pooja Pratheesh. Glioblastoma: evolving niches and challenges. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5: 51-54.
- Preethi S. Glioblastomamultiforme metabolism: adding fuel to the flame. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5: 55-58.
- Sam Vijay Kumar J. Cancer stem cells – a brief overview. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5: 59-66.
- Farzana Begum L. Mannose-binding lectin-genetic variations, deficiency and disease associations. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5: 67-72.
- Akshayavardhani A. Adipose tissue hypoxia in obesity. Annals of SBV. 2016; 5: 73-75.
- Preethi S, Pooja P. CRISPR/Cas9 and Targeted Genome Editing. Cutting Edge 2016;6(5): 38-41.
- Shanmugam J. Ebola virus-A nightmare virus causing high mortality in human beings. Int J Med Pharm Virol. 2015; 2(1): 8-13.
- Nagarajan U, Pakkiriswami S, Pillai AB. Sugar tags and tumorigenesis. Frontiers in Cell and developmental biology. 2015; 3;69.
- Kumar M, Mani P, Pratheesh P, Chandra S, Jeyakkodi M, Chattopadhyay P, et al. Membrane fusion mediated targeted cytosolic drug delivery through scFv engineered Sendai viral envelopes. CurrMol Med. 2015;15(4):386-400.
- Shanmugam J, Anitha TS. Copper-A promising antimicrobial metal having potential application to reduce healthcare-acquired infections. J Int Med Sci Acad. 2015;28(4):215- 217.
- MubarakAli D, Arunkumar J, Pooja P, Subramanian G, Thajuddin N, Alharbi NS. Synthesis and characterization of biocompatibility of tenorite nanoparticles and potential property against biofilm formation. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal. 2015;23(4):421-8.
- Udhayakumari D, Suganya S, Velmathi S, MubarakAli D. Naked eye sensing of toxic metal ions in an aqueous medium using thiophene-based ligands and its application in living cells. J MolRecognit. 2014;27(3):151-9.
- Suganya S, S Velmathi, D Mubarak Ali. Highly selective chemosensor for nano molar detection of Cu 2+ ions by fluroscent turn-on and its application in living cells. Dyes and
- Jeyaraj M, Arun R, Sathishkumar G, MubarakAli D, Rajesh M, Sivanandhan G, Kapildev G, Manickavasagam M, Thajuddin N, Ganapathi A. An evidence on G2/M arrest, DNA damage and caspase-mediated apoptotic effect of biosynthesized gold nanoparticles on human cervical carcinoma cells (HeLa). Materials Research Bulletin. 2014 Apr 1; 52:15-24.
BOOK / CHAPTER PUBLISHED
- Balanehru Subramanian, Halina Pietraszkiewicz, Joseph E. Media, and Frederick A. Valeriote. In Vitro model for defining neurotoxicity of anticancer agents, Chapter 19, Marine Biomedicine: From Beach to bedside. Bill J. Baker. CRC Press-Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, USA. 2015.
- Agiesh Kumar B. Nanobiotechnology perspectives: Role of Nanobiotechnology in medical and dental health. Biotechnology in India: Initiatives and accomplishments. Editors: Niladri Bag, Ramar Murugan, Arundhati Bag. ISBN9789385516030 New India Publishing agency (NIPA), New Delhi. 2015. Pages 223-237.
- Agiesh Kumar B. Sphingolipids in the pathogenesis of Dengue: Vectors and vector borne diseases: Pathobiological insights. Editors: AP Dash, Jayalakshmi Krishnan, Sigamani Panneer, Esaki M Shankar, Indranil Chattopadhyay. Bloomsbury publishers: page 5 (Abstract).
- Adithan C. Pharmacokinetics to Pharmacogenomics. Editors: Dandiya PC, Kulkarni SK and Khilnani. Pharmacologists of India, Their contribution. Vallabh Prakashan. Delhi. First edition, 2017. Pages 146-151.
- Adithan C. Publishing misconduct including plagiarism and permissions. In writing and publishing a Scientific Research paper. Editors S.C. Parija and V. Kate. Springer Nature Singapore Pvt. Ltd.2017. Pages 177 – 188.
- Vinoth B, Krishna Raja M, Agiesh kumar B. Bacteria Causing Gastro Intestinal Infections: Overview of Types of Bacteria Causing Gastro Intestinal Infections, Mode of Infection, Challenges in Diagnostics Methods and Treatment, Chapter 1, Pocket guide to bacterial infections. Editors: K. Balamurugan, Prithika Udayakumar. CRC Press-Taylor & Francis Group, USA. 2019. Pages: 1-58.