Central Inter-Disciplinary Research Facility (CIDRF) is a Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India, recognized research center inaugurated in 2012, to foster research emanating from ‘bed side’ to ‘bench’ and back to ‘bed side’ enabled by its association to two medical (MGMCRI, SSSMCRI) and one dental (IGIDS) institution with hospitals. CIDRF is intended to be an inter-disciplinary open forum for interaction between scientists and clinicians taking medical research to molecular levels so that clinical practice gets the strongest evidence base and support.
Leadership in Translational Personalized Healthcare and Research
- Expertise in cutting edge research
- Increased impact on patient care
- Expanded scope of clinical practice
- Institutional knowledge coordination
- Knowledge-base in healthcare research